3 Days Samburu NR Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara.
At 7.30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point 2,700m of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town the Masai City. Proceed to Mara arriving in time for lunch. In the afternoon, proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
LENCHADA TOURISTS CAMP/SIMILAR.
Day 2: Masai Mara full day:
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. After the evening game drive there is time for optional Masai Visit for dancing and cultures up to 7:00 pm. Dinner and overnight at the camp.Same camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara- Lake -Nakuru National Park.
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast depart the Mara region for Nakuru, lunch enroute at Narok, with scenic views of Mt. Longonot and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway, you can pass for Optional Baot ride at L.Naivasha to the CRESCENT ISLAND to see hippos and over 100 species. Dinner and overnight the budget hotel.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru -Amboseli
After breakfast proceeds on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Drive to Amboseli national park.Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 5: Amboseli Full day.
A day of game drives in this park which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen and Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak too if weather conditions permit . We will cater for picnic lunches return to overnight at the camp
Day 6: Amboseli -Nairobi.
Early morning game viewing return to the camp for full breakfast later drive back to Nairobi arriving in the late.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$5.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees